Applications for the Doctoral Programme are held at the Institute of Arts and Human Sciences. Applicants must print the application form of the respective doctoral degree and attach obligatorily the following documents:
- Copy of identity card and taxpayer card, or citizen card or other identification document;
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of certificate of the undergraduate degree, listing each subject taken and respective final classification;
- Copy of certificate of the master's degree, listing each subject taken and respective final classification;
- Copy of other relevant certificates for the area of specialisation;
- Certifying document of time period of teaching service;
- Other elements that applicants may consider relevant to the assessment of the application.
Application documents must be delivered in person or posted within the time limit set for the respective application period by registered post to the following address:
Universidade do Minho
Instituto de Letras e Ciências Humanas
Campus de Gualtar
4710 – 057 Braga
The application fee amounts to €30 (non-refundable), and payment may be made in cash or by bank transfer.
For further information on the application process, please contact: email@example.com.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 12.00 and from 14.00 to 16.30. Closed: Wednesday afternoon and Tuesday morning.
Institute of Arts and Humanities of the University of Minho, Gualtar Campus, 4710-057 Braga
Phone number: 253 604 173 | Fax: 253 601669 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org