Applications for admission to our doctorates (tutorial regime) may be made at any time and should be sent to the Institute of Arts and Humanities.
In order to choose the scientific area, theme and supervisor/s of your doctorate thesis, applicants are strongly advised to first contact the prospective course director informally, via email.
After ascertaining the design, scope and supervision of your proposal, applicants should print the Application Form:
: Culture Sciences; Literature Sciences; Philosophy.
Please, complete it and attach the following documents:
• Identification document (photocopy);
• CV (updated);
• Master’s Degree Certificate, showing curricular component and final mark (photocopy);
• Motivation letter;
• Research Plan, including objectives, time plan, and probable start date;
• Acceptance Letter from your supervisor/s;
• Any additional information considered relevant to the application.
In order for the Scientific Council to consider your application, the completed candidacy should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address:
Universidade do Minho
Instituto de Letras e Ciências Humanas
Campus de Gualtar
4710 – 057 Braga